Role – HR Adviser (Part – Time)
Salary – £28,000 - £30,000 per annum (Pro – Rota)
Location – Oxford, Oxfordshire
Benefits – Flexible working hours, modern offices, competitive salary and benefits packages
Are you an experienced HR Adviser? Are you looking to join a progressive team?
Atlas Employment are proud to be working with a fantastic organisation based in Oxford, who are looking for an experienced HR Adviser to join their friendly team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a growing company and is seeking a varied and rewarding part time HR position. If this sounds like the role for you, submit your CV now!
What will you be doing as a HR Adviser?
- Carrying out and leading HR generalist activities
- Working with a variety of projects
- Managing the development of activities
- Assisting the HR Manager with external clients as required
- Managing the full recruitment process
- Providing HR advice to managers and staff
Job found on: