Trainee Accountant opportunity to join friendly practice in th City. Are you a part-qualified AAT or similar qualified by experience Accountant who can carry out bookkeeping up to trial balance or more? This may be the ideal role for you. Study support will be provided.
Your key responsibility will be to carry out the day-to-day client bookkeeping. Your brief will include liaising with the firm’s clients and internal accountants, and preparing all accounting up to trial balance to meet statutory and internal deadlines.
- Accounts payable including posting payments
- Accounts Receivable including posting receipts
- Recording and reconciling company credit card transactions
- Bank and other reconciliations
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
You will also have the opportunity to assist with preparation of management accounts, which will include accruals and prepayments and other period end reconciliations and journals. Training and support will be provided as necessary.
You will be a hands-on accounts assistant...
Job found on: