Part Time Bookkeeper
My well established and growing client located near Banbury are seeking an experienced part time bookkeeper with experience of using the system Javelin to join their organisation to work closely with the CEO and support him in the day to day accounting duties.
This is a fast paced working environment that requires a true team working mentality and flexible working approach. You will report directly into the CEO and interact with suppliers, customers and heads of departments. You will produce all of the accounts to trial balance whilst undertaking a varied role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake all bookkeeping duties
- Make bank payments and process bank receipts
- Undertake Credit Control, Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger duties
- Complete VAT returns
- Prepare information for the payroll bureau
- Produce purchase orders
- Ensure parts are correctly allocated
- Ad-hoc project work specific to this industry sector
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing enviornment...
Job found on: