Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you seeking consistency? We could have the perfect role for you!
Job Title: Health Care Assistant/Support Worker
Location: March and other surrounding Cambridgeshire areas
Rate of Pay £8.21-£14.00 per hour
The Role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- The role of Healthcare Assistant is to support our residents with their everyday needs ensuring emotional, and social needs are met.
- Promoting independence, choice and dignity and assisting where needed with all personal care activities such as washing, bathing, dressing and meal times.
- You will be part of daily recreational social activities within groups and one to one.
- Accurate and maintenance of record keeping is essential to ensure the correct care delivery is being delivered.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Adhere to all Privacy and Confidentiality Policies and Procedures.
- Keep your Training current and up to date at all times.
- Follow, and adhere to all current Nursing/Mental Health Guidelines.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Previous 6 months experience of care...
Job found on: