REED HR are delighted to be assisting our prestigious client based in Virginia Water to appoint Deputy Head of HR Operations on a permanent basis.
- Supporting the Head of HR Operations in ensuring the provision of a high quality operational HR function delivering transactional HR to support the organisation.
- Manage a team of 13 staff providing support and advice as required on a wide range of issues while pushing the service forward by improving policies and processes and other means as applicable.
- Responsibility for managing the rewards and benefits processes for all staff including regrading and promotion including the job evaluation scheme as applicable and for developing and implementing as applicable the HR policies and related processes.
- Lead on other projects where relevant
- Working with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the organisation so the ability to develop and maintain excellent working relations is essential for this position.
- Ideally you will be CIPD qualified to level 7 with excellent people management, prioritisation and communication skills.
- Significant experience of successfully managing a wide range...
Job found on: