Ongoing FULL TIME work available.
Our client based in the Attleborough area is seeking an experienced Assistant Cook.
Rotating shifts (Apply online only) and (Apply online only) Mon-Sun.
Working 5 out of 7 days each week. 35 weeks a year.
The Cook will work as part of the Catering Team assisting in the preparation, cooking and service of up to 3000 meals daily and may be required to work in any of the two kitchens throughout the week.
* The production and service of meals and refreshments throughout the school day;
* Catering for all school functions and courses held both during the school term and non-term time;
* Prepares, cooks and serves meals;
* Manages use and care of equipment;
* Ensures staff and kitchen hygiene requirements are met;
* Ensures Health and Safety at work requirements are met;
* Completes all records and returns as required;
* Any other reasonable tasks as directed by the Catering Manager.
Own transport desirable due to the location of the role
A full DBS and other employment checks will be required before starting.
You will need the following to start:
Job found on: