CastleView Group is acting as a training and employment company, we are committed to the selection, training, recruitment and development of the top-quality people, basing decisions and judgments completely on suitability for the job and upskilling.
Our Client is looking to recruit several Warehouse Operatives to join a friendly team within a well-established company. We are seeking motivated & driven candidates who want to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress within their career.
As a Warehouse Operative your duties will include:
• You will be required to work within sections of the warehouse, picking products and operating a pallet pump truck.
• Manual handling is required when you are picking stock from the aisles as you will be required to stack the items which you are picking on to a pallet which you transport throughout the warehouse.
• You will be required to pick stock using a paperbased picking system which involves reading stock numbers from a sheet and comparing it with the stock on the warehouse grid. You will tick your sheet once you have picked the stock and placed it on the pallet.
• You will need to wrap and label the pallet once you have completed picking for that store and ensure it has the correct paperwork and documents for when it is despatched for loading.
• At times you will be required to help with checking and splitting down stock on pallets prior to picking commencing.
• Other general warehouse duties may be asked of you at peak times within the warehouse, often it may be being placed on general cleaning duties which involves removing packaging from stock, clearing cardboard from the warehouse grid
All Training Provided
Shifts and Salary:
06:00 - 14:00 (Minimum 3 shifts per week) & 17:00 - 02:30am (5 shifts per week)
£8.21 Increases to £8.71 December (Days) £8.53 Increases to £9.03 December (Nights)
To Apply, send an up to date CV or for more information, please call CastleView Group
Job found on: