Are you a computer science teacher looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work in a secondary school where progress 8 scores have been in the top 20% of the UK nationally?
A secondary school in Luton are looking for a computer science teacher to join their team. The academy school are seeking for a committed individual who is able to encourage and inspire their pupils.
All staff in the school work tirelessly to ensure that the students leave as happy, respectful and confident young adults who are ready to embrace the next stage of their education and careers.
Applications from NQT's and experienced teachers are equally welcome to apply for this post.
* Access to Randstad benefits i.e. cinema, holiday vouchers, high street discounts and many more
* Weekly pay
* Welcoming staff who are highly qualified and work tirelessly
* Fantastic CPD opportunities
* Plenty of extra-curricular opportunities
- A passion for teaching computer science
- Follow the school ethos and rules
- Create a positive learning environment through well planned lessons
- Ensuring the safeguarding of all students
Job found on: