Graduate Regulatory Engineer – Aylesbury – £23K to £25K
My client is seeking a Graduate Regulatory Engineer to fulfil an exciting and varied role in a light engineering environment.This position is dual-natured, balancing both technical and business skills, and is therefore ideally suited to someone with a technical / engineering background who enjoys applying their knowledge to deliver excellent results in a business environment.
As a Graduate Regulatory Engineer your duties will include:
- Preparation and submission of Type Approval application files;
- Driving the Type Approval process to meet deadlines;
- Assisting with customer enquiries;
- Reviewing technical product documents;
- Preparing and pre-testing engineering samples;
- Provide support to project managers on technical matters.
The successful Graduate Regulatory Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to bachelor’s degree (or equivalent level)...
Job found on: