Our client are a services company based on the outskirts of Warwick and due to expansion have an opportunity for a Receptionist (Part Time) to join their team.
As a Receptionist your key role will be to deliver outstanding customer service by greeting all guests in an efficient and courteous manner, you will also answer all incoming calls promptly and efficiently and where required or requested to announce all calls prior to connection.
The role of Receptionist also involves:
- To receive all incoming calls and professional route the call to the correct department/person.
- To record all visitors and contractors details for security purposes.
- To receive, open and distribute the incoming mail
- To inform the relevant Department of the visitors
- To file paperwork according to the filing system
- To carry out any other office duties to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the reception department.
They are looking for a Receptionist with a proven track record of combining outstanding customer...
Job found on: