Robert Walters are working exclusively with an established business in Leamington who are currently seeking a Cost Accountant to join them for a Fixed term contract. My client works with customers on a global scale and are leaders in their field. You will be joining a laid-back environment and joining a team with lots of longevity amongst them.
The main objectives of the role are to provide costing reports and analysis, support the Group Financial Controller and wider finance function to help control the management of financial processes and assist in the production of monthly management accounts and processes.
The duties include:
- Assisting with the production of costing reports and cost analysis
- Manage the valuation of stocks, work in progress and cost of goods sold - Support the collation and production of reporting to the wider business
- Assist in the production of the monthly management accounts within Group timescales
- Support the Financial Controller with forecasting and budgeting.
- Carry out analysis to understand daily, weekly and monthly movements against the plan and communicate in terminology appropriate for non-finance...
Job found on: