The Ministry of Justice - Admin Officer
Location: Wakefield Civil Justice Centre
Salary: £8.36ph increasing to £9.59ph after 12 weeks
Hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours)
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements. All training will be provided for the role.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Administration Officer to join the Team at the Wakefield Civic Justice Centre with our client, The Ministry of Justice based in Wakefield - WF1. The role will include working as part of a flexible team. You will be trained to clerk Tribunal Hearings and work in the general office.
- A combination of office administration and tribunal clerking
- Meeting and greeting court users
- Liaising with the judiciary and appellants
- Noting the proceedings as they progress
- Drawing the final decisions/order on the standalone "GAPS" system
- Using the Case Management system
- Processing work
- Extracting and filing...
Job found on: