We are currently recruiting for a Band 3 Access Management Admin Support
based in Brighouse (HD6)
Full Time hours working Monday - Friday 8.30am-5.00pm initially for 3 months.
£9.09 - £10.45 per hour, working within a busy NHS Trust.
We are looking for reliable and committed individuals who are willing to learn and develop within this role. You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working within a team.
Duties and responsibilities to include: -
- Generating and maintaining clinical user accounts to ensure appropriate access levels are granted in line with trust policies.
- Ensuring all administrative tasks are undertaken as per procedures.
- Planning and prioritising activities to deliver agreed work plans.
- Assisting and maintaining documentation around processes within the team compliant with ISO standards.
- Providing support to then service desk on system access related issues and processes, understanding the requirements of the customer and provide services to accommodate their role specifics.
- To support the service delivery management team to provide a contact point for the service.
Job found on: