Exams and Data Manager Required in Newcastle covering maternity
Your new company
Hays Education are looking for experienced Exam and Data Managers to temporary/permanent role in Newcastle.
Your new role
As an Examinations and Data Manager you will be responsible for the administration and organisation of both internal and external exams, and maintaining the schools assessment and reporting data.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Managing entries and timetabling for all external and internal examinations
- Ensuring school exam policies adhere to JCQ guidelines, and pass on relevant award body information to staff and pupils
- Resolve exam clashes and ensure SEND pupils are accommodated appropriately
- Arrange and manage invigilation staff
- Distribution of results information
- Using SIMS for the input and maintenance of all assessment and reporting data
- Analyse and interpret internal and external data as directed by the SLT
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed you will need to be highly organised with the ability to manage data accurately and to tight deadlines...
Job found on: