You will be responsible for delivering all aspects of the recruitment cycle from the candidate generation through to the successful completion of the probationary period. As the HR Administrator you will work within the HR function, reporting directly into the HR Manager.
You will be working for an excellent business based in Kidlington. The business has massive growth plans and are looking for a HR Administrator to help them get there.
* Manage the job offer including negotiation and administration
- Candidate communication
* Line manager communication - including feedback to line manager at all stages.
* Carry out pre-employment checks.
* On boarding process
* Set up and track Orientation reviews, share feedback as appropriate.
* Update Staff Database and communicate new hire details to Payroll to meet payroll deadlines.
* Training systems, enrolling new starters on relevant e-learning courses, track attendance and produce certificates.
* Updating and amending training records
- End to end recruitment
Job found on: