We are supporting a new manufacturing business near Porthmadog, Wales. They are looking for an accountant to undertake the check of all site costings etc. You must be willing to get involved with a ‘hands-on’ role, assisting with general administration as well as accounting. Given this is a start-up you must be entrepreneurial and think outside the box.
This role reports into the Finance Director.
• Record and calculate costings and profitability
• Record wastage
• Stock monitoring from source to finished goods
• Budget/Forecasting analysis
• Monthly Reporting
• Adhoc administration
• Manufacturing accounting experience
• AAT/ CIMA/ACCA Qualified
• Strong communication skills
Job found on: