We are currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Fitter for a well-established engineering company with a focus on water treatment systems based in Peterborough.
This position is on an initial 6 month contract with views of this being extended.
This position will be responsible for maintenance requirements for various plant processing equipment (chemical and water) across the site. This role will also involve the assembly of mechanical sub-assemblies and pipework.
- On-going maintenance of plant processing equipment.
- Maintain water treatment equipment, pumps, valves, piping.
- Production of mechanical sub-assemblies (water treatment equipment)
- Able to work individual and as part of a team.
- Some basic Fabrication duties.
- Previous Mechanical Fitting experience is essential alongside the ability to work form detailed engineering drawings.
- Previous experience in a maintenance role.
- Experience working with Stainless Steel Pipework, valves and fittings.
- Experience performing basic fabrication/welding duties.
- A Basic...
Job found on: