We are looking to recruit a Cost Accountant to play a key role in the development and improvement of our client's costing, inventory and planning systems.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will be working in a team environment and support other areas when needed. The successful candidate will need to be able to understand the production process for the differing product areas and challenge costings ensuring they remain robust by spending time observing processes.
- Prepare, analyse and report weekly, monthly, quarterly gross margin analysis by brand and customer type
- Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, cost and inventory, liability accounts by customer type by division and by manufacturing process.
- Review and analyse inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analyses and profitability
- Prepare product costing
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of inventory, gross margin schedules to management
- Analyse cost accounting data
- KPIs – measured on the ability to provide accurate and timely...
Job found on: