Are you an experienced HR Administrator looking for a fresh challenge in the New Year?
A leading business based in Chelmsford, are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join their large HR shared service function. As part of a HR team of 30+ people this is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a team of top talent and to learn and develop within HR.
The role will involve supporting a key business area, you will be responsible for the whole life cycle of the employees in your designated area. Producing contracts and offer letters, processing and preparing payroll, amending changes to contracts and term and conditions.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
• Creating offer documentation for new joiners, including offer letters and contracts
• Administering online background checks (DSB checks) and IT set up for joiners
• Producing documentation for all aspects of the employee life cycle, including leavers, changes to terms and conditions, maternity and paternity, probation, flexible working
• Uploading employee data and maintaining the HR system
• Supporting on major HR projects
• Administration of employee benefits...
Job found on: