Are you an experienced HR Advisor who is looking for a new challenge?
A newly created role has arisen working for a leading commercial business based at their offices in Braintree. The organisation prides itself on the development of its people, so if you enjoy working as part of a team and learning from others - than this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating all HR process such as maternity, absence management, recruitment, learning & development and evaluating their effectiveness.
- Assisting with Recruitment processes such as vacancy management, on boarding and organising training requirements
- Provide consistent advice and guidance to employees on all HR matters
- Supporting the Head of HR with the day to day running of the HR department
- Ensuring HR Records are updated and in line with current legislation and company policies
- Contributing to the delivery of all HR projects and uploading employee data
- Organising and delivering Learning & Development and recruitment activities
Key skills, experience and qualifications required:
Job found on: