The Cost Accounting Analyst is responsible for a broad range of financial analysis and reporting within the accounting department of Baxter.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monthly close process and management of the general ledger including accounts analysis, journal entries, accounts review, and adjustments, accruals and manufacturing variances reports with commentaries
- Analysis of all key manufacturing variances on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Analysis and reporting of results to the Finance Controller
- Manage and control of capital projects. Set these projects into the system, tracking reports, regional reports and capitalisation of projects
- Responsible for product costing update and set new part numbers cost
- Provide support to plant projects that require costing or financial analysis
- Projection of manufacturing variances to anticipate month-end result
- Estimate the financial impact of events that could represent a favorable or adverse deviation from budget or forecast goals
- Review and analysis of monthly accounts with key stakeholders...
Job found on: