Role Purpose: Working in a safe and efficient manner, ensure the accurate flow of goods, from receiving to despatch. Observing policies and operational procedures throughout.
- To competently operate the Warehouse Management Control System across all aspects of the Supply Chain logistics process.
- To receive stock in the safest and most cost effective manner.
- To safely operate the required equipment to place stock in the correct storage location, resolving physical and system issues when required
- To accurately receive, putaway, pick, pack and despatch products identified by the Warehouse Management Control System in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Create, amend and maintain accurate records of all transactions throughout the Supply Chain Process
- To manage all stock locations efficiently and accurately, consolidating where necessary
- To despatch orders in the safest and most cost effective manner.
- To comply at all times with Health and Safety Instructions.
Job found on: