"Why would I go back to school? What's the point?"
You have heard this before and have seen young people slip into crime, gang culture and drug abuse.
Are you fed up of seeing these young people fall through the cracks? So, what can you do?
Fresh Start in Education have a 96% success rate in reintegrating disaffected students back into education.
You’ll be working 1:1, outside of the constraints of a mainstream setting where you will engage and teach young people who benefit from your knowledge, skills and experience.
They might not want to know you to begin with, but that’s where the challenge comes in.
Does this sound like something you’d like to be part of? Yes? Then read on.
Here are the basics:
• Working on a bank staff agreement offering you a work-life balance
• Located around in and around Maidstone
• 3 mornings per week and options for more placements
• Contracts that last 6-12 weeks - hours depend on the student’s capability
What’s in it for you?
• Autonomy of teaching but fully supported with a dedicated line manager
• Subsidised travel, lunch...
Job found on: