The Ministry of Justice - Admin Officer
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: 37 hours a week Mon-Fri
We are currently recruiting for a Full time Admin Officer to join the Team at the Leeds Combined Courts with our client, The Ministry of Justice. The role will include working as part of a flexible team. This is a very interesting role, you will be the essential first point of contact for all users involved in Court hearings.
- Running the Court & liaising with customers from the judiciary, jurors and members of the general public
- Preparing court/hearing rooms
- Operating recording equipment and completing required documentation
- Ensuring the smooth running of the courts
- Working through Family Court applications
- Administration duties
- Completing clerical work required to support the work of HMCTS
- Maintain supplies for court users
- Obtain names of all parties in attendance and show into hearings at required time
- Deal with cases involving Children, Emails...
Job found on: