Cost Analyst / Cost Consultant
Our client if a successfulprofessional services and technology partner to global, defence, energy, space and intelligence & communications programmes.
As a 'Cost Analyst’ Consultant you will be providing detailed analysis of data and costs to assist your client’s industry make better decisions. This may be working in customer teams to support procurement decisions with analytical thinking and outcomes, modelling of operational performance and sustainment, or historical analysis to support learning lessons from previous operations.
Responsibilities for Cost Analyst / Consultant will include:
- Provide detailed analysis to support key decisions within the project teams.
- Identifying and winning work within your client’s industry.
- Building new relationships and maintaining the relationships with current customers.
- Using and developing problem structuring methods and a variety of tools and techniques, including novel approaches where required.
- Working organically in customer teams to deliver rapid turn-around analysis or using one of the company’s offices...
Job found on: