REED HR are working with out client based near to the Woking area and seeking an HR Administrator/Officer with a generous salary alongside great career prospects.
You will ideally have CIPD Level 3 and a passion for HR.
- Answer queries on generalist HR issues including recruitment and guidance on policies within the full employee life-cycle.
- First point of contact to staff across the organisation for queries in relation to changes to contracts, absence matters and exit from the business.
- Pre-employment checks seeking advice where applicable
- Use a range of IT systems including hr and payroll system, recruitment tools and some finance access
- Ensure that all HR documentation is produced and maintained in a timely manner including contracts, information on benefits and all paperwork with inductions and on-boarding
- Note take in disciplinary meetings as and when required
- Reports and Management information
Job found on: