Service Support Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line) - Education - £28k
Capita IT Resourcing is currently recruiting for a Service Support Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line) to join our Managed Service Provider client in Kent. The role is split between client site (a school based in Rochester working school hours) fpr 3 days per week and 2 days per week in the main office in Sittingbourne (on a rota between 08:00 and 18:00).
Reporting to the SDM you will closely with other Service Engineers in the Infrastructure and Service Delivery teams. You will be an accomplished Microsoft-based IT support professional who is comfortable working across 1st/2nd/3rd line services both on customer site (face-to-face) and remoting in from HQ.
Essential skills and experience for the Service Support Engineer (2nd line/3rd line) role:
- Microsoft Desktop and Office systems
- Microsoft Server and Virtualisation technologies
- Active Directory including security and administration
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Able to support hardwarem printers, desktops and servers
- Knowledge of standard email, antivirus and backup software
- Networking knowledge...
Job found on: