Location – King’s Lynn
Salary – £30,000 - £39,000
Permanent, full time
Our client is the market leader in liquid fertilisers in the UK and manufactures and exports a unique range of plant nutrients and crop health promoters to over 60 countries worldwide. Seeking an experienced chemist to oversee a small laboratory team in a management role.
* Oversee the day to day running of a small laboratory team
* Working closely with the productions, sales and marketing departments on all new products
* Develop new and innovative formulation
* Responsible for ensuring all formulations comply with current regulations
* Improve and develop existing products
* General laboratory housekeeping
* Degree in chemistry or a related field
* Strong background understanding of chemistry plus experience working with complex mixtures
* Background in toiletry/cosmetic or ink/paint formulations
* Experience of Rheology and suspensions
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a bus, industrial...
Job found on: