Our strategic partnership with Schroders announced in October 2018 is a key part of our strategy to accelerate growth in Wealth by using our multi-channel customer reach and Schroders' investment expertise, with the aim of becoming a top UK financial planning business within five years.
Would you like to be part of making this possible?
We're growing our regulated advice team.
What does this role involve?
- You're there to ensure we meet the needs of our clients. So most of your time will be spent talking to existing and new customers
- You'll be meeting new and existing clients face to face and over the phone, conducting meetings and providing holistic financial advice to review and meet their immediate and ongoing financial needs
- You'll have a dedicated area to lead including a branded group of branches
- You'll handle and build a designated portfolio of ongoing client relationships and introductions from across the Group, identifying and addressing clients financial needs
- You'll own the client relationship so you'll be the liaison with all the right teams to ensure first class standards of service
Job found on: