Cost Accountant | £competitive | Goole | FMCG
Axon Moore is pleased to be working alongside a business in South Yorkshire who are looking for a Cost Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that is currently going through progressive and positive change and looking to bring in a high calibre finance team.
This Cost Accountant will be working as part of a collaborative team, the role will be reporting in to the Financial Controller focusing on the delivery and analysis of different cost factors of the business.
As Cost Accountant, you're day-to-day will include (but not be limited to):
• Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labour
• Analysing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
• Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
• Maintaining Cost Accounting System
• Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
• Finance business partnering with other divisions
You can be a Fully Qualified Accountant...
Job found on: