Teacher of Computer Science
Keep Education are recruiting for a Computer Science teacher with experience in ICT, this is a long term role starting in January to April. The candidate needs to be highly motivated and will be joining a well-resourced department. The successful candidate will be required to teach KS3, KS4 and KS5 classes across a range of abilities. The successful candidate will have the ability to develop and deliver engaging lessons to students.
* Start January 2020
* Long term role (Spring term)
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
* NQT’s welcome
* Good understanding of the UK National Curriculum
* Able to monitor the development of student's success and be motivated to help students succeed and fulfil their potential
* Confident with classroom management
The lead consultant for this vacancy is Ralph Barter
If this is not the ideal opportunity for you, but you are still looking for an new teaching or support opportunity please do contact Keep Education for any opportunities in nursery, primary, secondary...
Job found on: