Bar assistant required for my well known client based in Lutterworth, a luxury 4* hotel
You will be required to work 40 hours per week, 5 days from 7
Own transport is essential due to location
* To ensure an efficient and welcoming service to customers – ensuring that service in the Bars and Lounge areas is prompt, friendly and attentive to customers needs and delivered in line with company standards.
* To ensure the Bars and FOH areas are kept clean and tidy and provide a welcoming environment to customers and guests.
* To maximise the financial potential of the Bars – at every opportunity.
* To ensure the cellar is kept clean and organised at all times and to clean the lines as required.
* To ensure that correct procedures are followed in preparing bills and posting to room accounts.
* To assist other members of the Catering Team as required.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential
Benefits include the following:
*Competitive Salary Gratuity Scheme worth approximately £800 per year (full time)
*20 days holiday plus bank holidays
*After 6 months' service an additional day off for your birthday (to be taken within 7 days of your birthday date)
*Training and development
*Staff accommodation if required (subject to availability)
*Discounts on accommodation, food and beverage and health and beauty
*Subsidised or free social functions
*Friendly working environment
*Free car parking
Job found on: