We are currently recruiting Production Operatives for our client based in Gillingham Business Park.
The role will involve the following responsibilities:
* Assembling fire alarms and signs or other products as requested by the team leader.
* Working with tools such as screwdriver, hammer etc.
* Being able to work at a fast pace.
* Packing finished products.
* Checking products for any faults.
* Maintaining the workspace clean and tidy.
For this role it is essential to have previous experience in production, being confident working with both hands. The role involves interview and assessment which will be arranged by us and will take place at the company.
The role is temporary on-going. Shift pattern is 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm, alternate weeks.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV for consideration. We will only contact applicants that are shortlisted for the role.
If you require more information please contact us or pop in our Sittingbourne Branch, located on 17 West Street, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 1AJ
Job found on: