An excellent opportunity has arisen for a large international business based at their offices in Chelmsford.
The main aim of this role is to act as a Senior HR Advisor, ensuring the provision of a high-quality HR service to managers and employees across the business.
This role is responsible for supporting the business on all generalist HR issues such as case management, compensation, recruitment, re-location, diversity, training and organisational development. Ensure that HR best practice and commercially-focused HR solutions support the business area.
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
• Supporting the business by developing effective working relationships through the provision of timely advice and guidance
• Provide expert HR advice to deliver the best outcome by influencing and challenging managers
• Provide coaching and mentoring to managers to improve management capability and enable them to self-serve
• Lead on change management initiatives, organisational / departmental re-structures / job role design / outsourcing / TUPE transfers / redundancy situations
• Provide advice to managers on all employee relations matters to...
Job found on: