We are currently recruiting for a Chef to join our clients at a school on the outskirts of Hastings.
The kitchens are 5-star hygiene rated, and all the food is prepared daily by the team of chefs.
The menu caters for a variety of diets and is international in its make up.
The successful candidate will be one that has at least BTEC Level 2, is able to run a shift with confidence and must have bulk catering experience
Duties of the full-time Chef include:
* Preparing dishes from the menu to a high standard, meeting the specifications set out by the school and head chef.
* Maintain the cleanliness of the work station, including washing up and disinfecting.
* Monitoring and replenishing kitchen stock levels.
* Preparing ingredients prior to cooking.
* Provide feedback and suggestions on the menu to the Head Chef.
* Ensure that food is produced to a high standard, carrying out quality checks before serving.
* Comply with Kitchen Hygiene regulations and adhere to the health and safety policy.
* Ensure first-in, first-out food rotation and verify products are properly...
Job found on: