Supersede Recruitment are currently supporting a leading Cosmetics manufacturer based in the East Anglia region in their search for a capable and experienced EHS Manager.
A leader in their field, our client supplies premium Cosmetic and Personal care products into a wide range of retailers and number of their products can be found on the high street.
They are now on the look out for an Environmental, Health and Safety Manager to work alongside their senior team and ensure the safety of their people, products and places.
It will be an incredibly varied role, with some of the duties including:
* Working alongside the Production Manager on all EHS responsibilities
* Liaising with the appropriate standards and accreditation bodies
* Health and Safety Management of all staff, visitors and contractors on site
* Assist all managers as required in the investigation of accidents and dangerous occurrences and report findings to management and Health and Safety Committee, as well as ensuring managers complete all internal Accident Report Forms and all RIDDOR documentation.
* Contribute towards compliance with Health...
Job found on: