- Technical Customer co-ordinator
- £22,000-£26,000 Basic+ Brilliant Career Path +great holidays + Excellent offices
My client is well established market leader in the technology sector with 20 years in the industry. Supplying technology to businesses across the UK. The company is expanding its customer service team with great offices, fantastic career progression available and great benefits. They are looking for a knowledgeable, customer focused and conscientious individual to join their customer service team.
Duties of a Technical Customer co-ordinator;
- Assist with incoming service calls & deal with enquiries/product faults
- Review client requests & allocate works to field service engineers
- Schedule engineer visits for faults that could not be fixed by either 1st & 2nd line support
- Schedule planned preventative maintenance visits
- Monitor client’s assets and provide asset management and outstanding work reports as and when required
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure timely procurement of repaired/replacement parts...
Job found on: