**Senior Project Manager**
Senior Project Manager with a background in complex retail/ecommerce environments required for our FTSE 100 client based in southern Bedfordshire. The core purpose of the role is to project manage the delivery of new ITenabled business capabilities in line with strategic objectives in line with highly ambitious growth plans and international expansion.
**What you will be doing:**
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, to budget, and meeting all quality targets;
- Establish the project plan baseline, defining project scope and securing the necessary resources and plans for each phase;
- Manage risks, issues and dependencies;
- Drive project execution and managing the change control process;
- Managing finances by ensuring accurate forecasts and financial system monitoring;
- Ensure business and system releases delivered by the project are simple and easy to use;
- Engage stakeholders and ensuring ongoing project alignment with business strategy and stringent governance processes;
- Manage 3rdparty suppliers. Investigating, resolving and escalating problems. Monitoring supplier performance.
**What we are looking for:**
- Significant experience managing...
Job found on: