Job Role: Support Worker
Location: Strood, Rochester
Millstream House is one of our residential homes in Rochester, Kent. This service specialises in supporting individuals with Huntington's disease, acquired brain injuries and physical disabilities.
The service offers respite, short term and long term person centered care, the services works closely with Huntington's Disease Association to be able to provide support for the people we support to achieve their goals.
Your duties will also include:
- Helping the people we support to learn new skills.
- Assisting with day to day living tasks.
- Ensuring the people we support are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Supporting our clients to live as independently as possible.
- Providing personal care.
- Moving and handling needs
- Support with medication and complex clinical needs.
- Support to access activities and to socialise with others.
Here at Voyage Care we like to EMPOWER each other, work TOGETHER...
Job found on: