Job Title: Female Support Worker
Location: Gillingham - Kent
579 Maidstone Road is one of our residential homes in Gillingham, Kent. This service specialises in supporting individuals with Learning disabilities to grow and develop. We support four individuals aged between 18- 64 with complex needs such as; Learning disabilities, Autism, ADHD and some challenge behaviour. Part of this exciting role includes, encouraging activities such as bowling, swimming, long walks and shopping.
Your duties will also include:
- Helping the people we support to learn new skills.
- Assisting with day to day living tasks.
- Ensuring the people we support are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Supporting our clients to live as independently as possible.
- Providing personal care.
- Moving and handling needs
- Support with medication and complex clinical needs.
- Support to access activities and socialise with others
We offer a great...
Job found on: