Are you the go to person for family and friends with technical problems? Do you want to learn and develop as an IT Support Apprentice and earn an attractive weekly wage? If so, apply for this role now!
Lear Corporation are now looking for an IT Apprentice to support the IT department function by working on a variety of tasks and projects to completion.
- Provide 1st level support to end-users across both Lear sites.
- Configuration of various new hardware on-site including laptops, desktops, phones, servers, switches.
- Provide support to IT Support Analysts on various projects.
- Continually work as a Team Member to maintain the teamwork philosophy within Lear.
- Comply with all company health safety and environment procedures.
- Work on individual projects where the need arises.
- Complete daily checks across both plants and ensure corporate compliance tasks are completed on time and accurately.
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Lear Corporation.
- Able to work under pressure
Job found on: