An exciting 3 months+ opportunity for a Minor Projects Programme Manager has arisen with the local authorities in Chicksands, Bedfordshire.
To lead and manage the provision of a customer focused team that works in a way that reflects the Councils values, contributing to the development, implementation and management of cost effective programmes of planned works.
To lead and develop the annual rolling programmes e.g. BAIP, ensuring each project is delivered on time and to budget.
Skills and Experience:
- Programme management
- Development and improvement of a high-quality project management service for capital projects
- Highly organised and effective at managing limited resources.
- Excellent AutoCAD skills and ability to produce drawings using traditional methods.
- Management of a Building Surveying Team.
- Working for a local authority or organisation with a varied property.
Hours of work are 8am till 5pm, Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
Job found on: