Finance/Payroll Admin – Free Parking – 25 days holiday + BD + £25,000
Axon Moore are currently recruiting for a Leeds based Manufacturing business who are looking for a Payroll and Finance Administrator to join their team.
Key duties include:
- Ensure all supplier invoices are raised on a daily basis
- Work closely with the sales and operations teams to understand any anomalies and resolve queries
- Review online bank statements daily and post relevant transactions into the cashbook and nominal ledger
- Administer petty cash and cash floats, ensuring that appropriate forms are completed, receipts/money is returned and accounted for and that all monies and financial information are securely and appropriately stored.
- Reconcile all bank accounts and petty cash monthly, and investigate and resolve any reconciling items.
- Collate and review colleague expense forms and credit card statements, and post relevant transactions into the cashbook and nominal ledger.
- Maintain/record and update all payroll related data.
Job found on: