Care Assistant - Night shifts
Amegreen Complex Homecare are looking for exceptional Care Assistants to join our fast growing team, to support clients with complex needs within their own home. Our clients, children and adults alike, have significant and sometimes acute needs. The complex care they require can demand a high level of support for them and their families.
If you have a genuine passion for caring, are patient, a strong team player and willing to learn, this is the opportunity for you.
What we offer the Care Assistant:
- Highly competitive hourly rates
- Workplace pension
- Comprehensive, paid training in specialist complex care
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Free DBS check
- Free uniform
What the Care Assistant will do:
- Responsible for delivering high quality care, ensuring we promote clients independence, comfort and dignity within their own home
- Provide care in accordance with current best practices, according to policy and procedures
- Prompting, assisting and administering...
Job found on: