We're currently looking for an SC Cleared HR Manager to join our client within the central government sector on a 5 month contract paying £430pd INSIDE IR35 and based in Bristol.
This role will give you the opportunity to work for one of the leading central government departments in the UK and lead and direct the Human Resource team to deliver a comprehensive service to the organisation.
What we're looking for:
Experience of running, leading HR projects in the Reward space
Must be able to network and build relationships
Understand political sensitivities
Manipulating data is key and must be a pro with Excel
5 years’ experience in HR role
SC Security Cleared
CIPD Level 5
Pub Sec desirable, but commercial also considered.
The role will be expected to develop ideas that will impact their own service area and use their understanding of the HR function and overall business to seek ways to improve HR tools and processes and implement these.
The role has responsibility for dealing regularly with clients/customers on complex, controversial and contentious issues and be able interpret management information and understand policy to provide specialist HR advice and guidance.
Key Tasks and Deliverables
* Development of the reward service offering, putting in place the guidance and systems to support its sustainability
* Ability to scope, plan and deliver projects
* The ability to lead and train others on subject specific matter
* Identifying and delivering appropriate governance frameworks to support the implementation of relevant HR systems and tools
* Ability to interpret complex data to gain insights about the business, its customers and its broader context
* Bring theoretical and practical HR expertise to bear on individual and organisation issues and opportunities
* Ensure appropriate measures are taken to safeguard against and adhere to relevant HR legislation
CV Deadline: Friday 22nd @ 5pm
Job found on: