We are currently recruiting for a passionate and enthusiastic Chef/Cook Manager to oversee the running of this lovely primary school kitchen based in ME18, Maidstone.
Catering for 130 primary school pupils and staff, the food produced is all freshly prepared daily. As the Chef/Cook Manager, you will be responsible for the running of the kitchen as well working alongside the team. Good communication skills are essential as you will need to liaise with the Head Teacher and Business Manager on a daily basis.
To be considered as a candidate, you will
- be a strong Chef/Cook with some management skills and a proven work history
- ideally have worked within a school environment
- be able to cook from scratch using fresh ingredients
- be able to lead and manage a team ensuring procedures are followed
- be financially aware and able to manage costs
- have strong communication skills
- be friendly and flexible with a positive can do attitude
Working Monday to Friday, 32.5 hours a week, term time only. Pay rate is £10.50 per hour. For more information, please send your updated CV immediately
We wanted to let you know we've updated our Privacy...
Job found on: