Support Worker opportunity in Ipswich based in an excellent, purpose built residential home - up to £9.00/hour, mileage paid for
- Support Worker
- Permanent (Full Time)
- Days & Nights available
- Adults, Younger Adults & Physical Disabilities
- Up to £9.00/hour
This care home requires a dedicated Support Worker to join their incredible team in Woodbridge, Suffolk. My client provides nursing services to adults, younger adults with physical and learning disabilities.
The successful Support Worker will have at least 6 months experience in the field, and have a naturally caring approach. The role has days and/or nights positions available..
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Mileage paid for, 25p per mile
- Uniform provided
- DBS paid for
- On-site parking
- Flexible shift patterns
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Skills and responsibilities:
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
- 6 months...
Job found on: