Embedded Software Engineer
TEC Partners are lucky enough to be joining forces with a leading networking/communications business in the search of an Embedded Software Engineer, based in north London.
Working on audio and video communications products designed for multiple different sectors, you can expect to be joining a growing team, designing and building and testing embedded software/firmware
Skills & Experience:
- A strong background in the core fundamentals of Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Experience of Embedded C/C++ working on ARM Microcontrollers
- Hands-on experience designing complex multi-threaded, real-time embedded software systems using the C programming language.
- Extensive design experience with embedded Linux and uClinux.
- Experience of top-level architectural system design and documentation.
- Cross-platform software development experience within a Linux environment.
- Familiarity with a Windows based working environment.
- Wireshark or other networking tracing tool experience
- Familiarity with Internet protocols such as TCP/IP, VoIP etc...
Job found on: