Role Purpose: Working in a safe and efficient manner, ensure the accurate flow of goods, from receiving to despatch. Observing policies and operational procedures throughout.
* To competently operate the Warehouse Management Control System across all aspects of the Supply Chain logistics process.
* To receive stock in the safest and most cost effective manner.
* To safely operate the required equipment to place stock in the correct storage location, resolving physical and system issues when required
* To accurately receive, putaway, pick, pack and despatch products identified by the Warehouse Management Control System in a timely and cost effective manner.
* Create, amend and maintain accurate records of all transactions throughout the Supply Chain Process
* To manage all stock locations efficiently and accurately, consolidating where necessary
* To despatch orders in the safest and most cost effective manner.
* To comply at all times with Health and Safety Instructions.
* To assist with the prompt and accurate return of product to vendor
Knowledge & Experience:
* Basic IT skills
* Previous warehouse experience including relevant MHE licences
* An understanding of health and safety within the warehouse
* Product knowledge including pack quantities and quality
* Good level of literacy and numeracy
* Strong need to achieve departmental goals and look for continuous improvement
Primary Skills & Competencies:
* Show Drive and Initiative - Establishes aggressive goals and drives for results
* Promote Teamwork - Promotes teamwork among groups
* Foster Open Communication - Keeps people up to date with information; listens attentively and with empathy
* Meet Customer Needs - Meets internal and external customer commitments
* Establish Trust - Treats people fairly and with respect
* Show Adaptability - Responds resourcefully to new demands and challenges
Monday to Friday
6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm / 10am-6pm / 11am-7pm on a weekly rotating basis/ including two 30min breaks
MUST BE FLEXIBLE AND ABLE TO WORK ROTATING SHIFTS
£8.21 for age 25 years + after 1 year of working there wage increases to £9.41
£7.70 for under 25s wage increases to £9.21 after one year of working there
Overtimes if available paid after 40h/ Saturday x1.5 Sundays and Bank Holidays x2
To Apply, send an up to date CV or for more information, please call CastleView Group
Job found on: