Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: Up to £45,000
Job Description: My client are a futuristic Technology Start-up who are on track to produce cutting-edge technology and modernize the engineering industry. They are in search for passionate and enthusiastic Embedded Software Engineer.
The successful Embedded Software Engineer will use good practice to help build and transfigure subsystems for their in-progress high-tech product, which is currently the only of its kind in the World.
The successful Embedded Software Engineer will be working with individuals who are highly motivated, professionally qualified engineers specialising in both mechanical, software, and electronic design and manufacture.
Embedded Software Engineer Key Skills;
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience
- Experience programming Micro-controllers (STM32 ARM are desirable)
- Relevant degree in Computer Science (or related subject)
- Use of RTOS and multi-threading application
- Digital communication interfaces such as SPI, I2C, UART, USB
Job found on: